Insights into Volatility Investing with BuyProperly
Recording brought to you by BuyProperly Limited.
Hosted by BuyProperly CEO Khushboo Jha, and featuring guest panelist Rita Li, Investment Advisor at RBC Dominion Securities covered the strategic approaches to investing in the current market conditions, followed by a Q&A session with our CEO, Khushboo Jha.
– Investing in the current market
– The power of compound returns
– Both the stock market and real estate have delivered attractive long-term returns
– Fixed Income Overview
– YTD Performances
– Outlook of the economy for the rest of the year
– Interest rates and Credit conditions
– Why is the Central Bank increasing rates?
– Are the interest rates going to increase in the next quarter?
– How are the various markets performing this year and what’s the expectation for the year end?
– Investing advice for beginners
– Investing in bonds and ETF’s
– Are there certain sectors that tend to perform better during times of market volatility?
– What strategies can people employ to navigate the current uncertainty?
– BuyProperly’s Alternate Investment Recommender
– Are dividend stocks a stable form of investment?
– A majority of people are investing in real estate & stocks, does that make it more risky or safe due to the high level of trust compared to the less conventional methods of portfolio building such as tech, private equity and crypto currencies with bigger upside?
– Is investing in companies with dividends better for someone with more conservative approach?
– What is the Canadian governments action going to be in the coming quarter?
– Should we make investment decisions based on US or Canada data, is recession coming in the near future?
– With the general trends in today’s markets, do you still see people on the sidelines with cash or are they starting to get back into the market. Is money flowing back in a good sign of market growth rate?
Guest Panelist: Rita Li, Investment Advisor at RBC Dominion Securities
Rita Li works with individuals, families and business owners to provide investment advice, risk management and financial planning. Rita is a Chartered Financial Analyst and holds her MBA from Richard Ivey School of Business. Rita is also a Certified Financial Planner.
Host: Khushboo Jha, CEO
Khushboo Jha is the CEO of BuyProperly Limited. She has an MBA from Wharton School, Univ of Pennsylvania, and a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur. She has over 10+ years of experience at Amazon, Deutsche Bank, and Accenture. She is a builder at heart and has built and launched two marketplaces within Amazon and has extensive experience leveraging AI for efficiency. She has lived and worked in US, UK, Canada, and India.
Curious about specialized tax strategies? Catch up on Financial Wellness Rx.